Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters.
Cochin - Alleppey
Arriving at cochin international airport /railway station, proceed to Alleppey. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check into the houseboat and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure on the backwaters. Stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Alleppey - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, check out from houseboat and proceed to Cochin by road.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
• All Transport Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 – hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Terms & Conditions
• Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
• Rates are based on cabs Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned cab, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category taxi.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable